- Improve the website
- Recognize each unique user
- Measure traffic and activity through Google Analytics
- Target advertising with remarketing
If you don’t wish to accept cookies, you can always delete them from your browser. You can read more about how to disable cookies in the Help menu of your browser.
According to the european General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Google Analytics collects the following personal data:
– Online identifiers including cookie identifiers
– Internet protocol addresses and device identifiers
– Client identifiers
If you can’t disable cookies yourself, please contact us per mail.