- Gyraf at the 2020 NAMM show - I and a selection of the Gyraf units will be on exhibition at the 2020 NAMM show – January 16–19, 2020 in Anaheim, California – We’ll be at Lower North Hall, booth #15429 with Frank “One F Sound” and Maselec.. /Jakob E.
- G23-S Nominated for TEC award - It is with great pride we can announce that our G23-S “Ambler” Tilt EQ has been nominated to a TEC award in the “Outstanding Technical Achievement” category for the upcoming 2020 NAMM show.
- 2019 Price adjustment - Aarhus, 26. July 2019 2019 Price adjustment It is with regret that we announce that we will have to raise prices on our units effective immediately. This for several reasons like NOS tubes and specific hardware getting very expensive lately, and sales/distribution getting much more complex over the years. Unfortunately I haven’t being paying too […]
- Prolight+Sound Frankfurt 2019 - In April we were at the PLS2019 in Frankfurt in April 2019: We were at the Prolight+Sound show in Frankfurt showing a selection of our units. Place was Hall 8.0, booth J76 from Tuesday to Friday 10 to 6. And probably also participating in the “Audio Builders Workshop” as much as time allows. As […]
- Announcing the G23-S - Happy to announce that the G23-S has found it’s final form – we have managed to make it dual-technology, selectable from the bypass switch. In one setting it is all solid-state, servo balanced – in the other it’s all transformers and tubes as usual. Our test personnel ended up liking the concept after all, which […]
Gyraf Audio is an audio electronics manufacturing, research, and development company, situated at Lydhavnen in Aarhus, Denmark. Originally founded in partnership with one of Denmark’s largest recording studios, the now defunkt Feedback Recording.